The second wonderful thing that happened yesterday was that Hudson Valley Green reached 5,000 pageviews! Woohooo! I've been watching the pageview stats like a hawk these past few days and I was so excited when we reached 5,000 that I did a little happy dance.
December is sure to be a busy month but here's a brief preview of what topics I hope to cover this month:
- A review of Full Moon Farm, a beautiful barn in the Catskill Mountains that might just be the perfect venue for your big day.
- Planning on "do-it-yourself" flowers, centerpieces, or other party decorations? I'll share with you some of my favorite sources of inspiration and craft supply websites/stores.
- Even though it's only the beginning of winter, it's never too early to start planning your garden. I'll do a review of the Hudson Valley Seed Library. Purchase seeds for your own garden or for that special gardener in your life as a unique, beautiful, and eco-friendly holiday present. Also perfect as favors for your event!
- Some great "green" gift ideas for the holidays (or bridal party gifts).
- I'll be partnering with The Green Bride Guide...more on that to come!
If you have any suggestions for other topics, please leave a comment and let me know!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of love and laughter.