Thursday, November 21, 2013

A little bit of this, a little bit of that....

From time to time, I draft a miscellaneous post to give the random thoughts in my mind a final resting place... I've also included some really fun things going here on HVG!

The Broke-Ass Bride 
I was recently contacted by the publisher of The Broke-Ass Bride's Wedding Guide, by Dana LaRue, asking if I would like to review a copy (for free!). I gladly accepted and should be receiving The BAB's Wedding Guide in the mail soon. Can't wait to read it and then I will definitely pass it along to one of you! 

If you aren't familiar with The Broke-Ass Bride, I highly suggest popping over to Dana's website and checking it out for some really great ideas on how to throw one kick-ass party without breaking the budget. 


Vermont Farm Weddings
To add to the awesomeness, I was also contacted by Riverside and Amee Farms in Vermont. Keep your eyes peeled for more information on both venues soon...and in January, I'll be heading to Vermont to check them out. Can't wait to tell you all about my visit!


Wedding Songs
Picking a wedding song for your first dance can be a bit challenging, so I've started working on a list of my favorite (and atypical) wedding songs. I've been listening to a ton of RadioWoodstock and WFUV lately so I'm really excited about this! Stay tuned (pun intended!).


And because we can't have a photo-less post, 
here's a gratuituous pic I snapped while in Battery Park! 

(c) Hudson Valley Green 

 Happy Planning, 
Lizzie 


No comments:

Post a Comment