Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Happy Summer! 

Although the summer solstice isn't here quite yet, summer is upon us. In our garden, the tomatoes have been transplanted and my sugar snap peas are loving life right now. Thrilled to have a garden that is really growing this year!

I had taken a bit of a break from blogging to focus on schoolwork as I am desperately trying to finish up my masters degree. I recently completed a very challenging virology class in which I received a B for all of my blood, sweat, and tears. 

To celebrate the end of my virology class and a bio-statistics course, Mr. HVG and I enjoyed a quick trip to the Florida Keys to do some kayaking, fishing, and imbibing of boat drinks. We had a fantastic time and highly recommend the Keys for a honeymoon or vacation. The Keys have the right mix of action-packed fun (think snorkeling, diving, and sport fishing), romance (the sunsets are just perfect), and delicious food (a must is Azur in Key West). 


Sunset in Key West, Florida
(c) Hudson Valley Green

But now that we are back from vacation and my current course load has lightened a bit, I'm back to blogging! Look for a wedding-related post this weekend...it's sure to be a good one! 

Happing Planning, 
Lizzie 

1 comment: