Sunday, October 29, 2017

Reading for the Week!


Hi there! I was in NYC this weekend to celebrate my beautiful friend's 40th birthday and on my walk through the East Village, I spotted this graffiti. How fitting! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Some fun love-related links from around the web...enjoy!

Did you know you can get married at Hilltop Hanover Farm in Yorktown Heights (Westchester Co.)? 

Should your spouse be your best friend? Some food for thought.

A vintage wedding dress. It's bra-friendly and costs $62. The Etsy shop Velvet Pin Vintage has an amazing assortment of retro gowns for fantastic prices. 

I've been searching for a great new perfume and was excited to discover Phlur. Conscientious fragrance...I'm going to ask for two sample sets from Mr. HVG for Christmas!

How pretty is this engagement ring? Subtly stylish. And if it couldn't get any better, Bario Neal specializes in ethically made jewelry. Support the businesses that are doing some good in the world!

Happy Planning, 
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment