Saturday, March 24, 2018

Eco-Conscious Wedding Attire in NYC


Hi there! Hoping you are enjoying the sunshine after what seemed like weeks of snow. I recently received the spring/summer issue of New York Weddings...so much inspiration for the upcoming wedding season and I was pleased to see the "Listings" section of the issue now includes a new category: Ecofriendly. Certainly makes my heart go pitter-patter. 


I thought I would share some of the ecofriendly listings, all NYC-based, here. Let's start with attire, shall we? 

Ecofriendly Wedding Attire Resources

Reformation 
23 Howard Street, Manhattan
phone: 855.756.0560

Schone Bride
530 Third Avenue, Gowanus
phone: 718.788.3849

Our Story Bridal 
1239 Broadway, Manhattan
phone: 646.653.2672
HVG featured Our Story Bridal in July 2017...check it out here.

Nearly Newly Wed
Brooklyn-based Online Retailer


I'll be sharing more information from the recent New York Weddings issue in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. Have a lovely weekend...

Happy Planning, 
Lizzie

Photo Credits: Lizzie B., Hudson Valley Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment