Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Focus on Photography: Elizabeth Unterman

I recently discovered the fine art photography of Elizabeth Unterman on Chronogram's daily Deal* and was immediately captivated by the images she captures and her ability to transform the mundane into the magnificent. 

I emailed Liz immediately and asked if she would like to be featured on Hudson Valley Green. Liz agreed and is even offering Hudson Valley Green readers a discount on wedding photography packages! Liz was kind enough to provide HV Green with a little blurb about her background and style of photography..so read on and check out her photos from the recent wedding of two local farmers!   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have such a deep understanding of how essential it is to capture important life moments with photography. It is through our photographs that we share our memories for years to come. 



Photography has always been a significant part of my life - and from a very young age I discovered it as a passion.  I am originally from NYC, and now reside in Woodstock, New York. I earned a Masters of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and has exhibited my photographic work in galleries nationwide. 



I merge my fine art and photojournalism background to capture the most unique imagery.  Using film and digital photography, book-making, alternative printing techniques, and video - I create a visual experience for my clients to cherish. I am available to photograph weddings, engagements, events, parties, portraits, and architecture in the Hudson Valley and beyond. 


My packages include options for almost any budget.  One of my most popular wedding packages includes a full day of shooting, 150 prints, a specialty book of the favorite images that I design and print through Blurb and much more for $2800. I will be offering Hudson Valley Green readers 10% off this package until April 1st.  Just mention the blog post when you contact me!"

 ~ Elizabeth Unterman 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, Liz, for providing HV Green with a snapshot (pun intended) of your work! Liz offers photography packages starting from $1,500 for anyone looking for a quality, independent photographer on a budget. Visit Liz's website for more information. 

Elizabeth Unterman 
Woodstock, New York
email: ejunterman@yahoo.com

Liz is also featured on Chronogram's Deal and she is offering a photo session and one 8x10" print for $150 (a $300 value)!!! But this offer is only valid for 6 more days so hurry up and visit Chronogram's Deal. 

Happy Planning, 
Lizzie

* Never heard of Chronogram's Deals? Visit Chronogram's website and sign up for the Daily Deal. Chronogram will then send you emails of new deals for local restaurants, shops, and events....like a $40 gift certificate for only $20! Check the website often for great ideas for holidays gifts at deep discounts or purchase one for yourself and explore all that the Hudson Valley has to offer on a budget. 

1 comment:

  1. I am big fan of Liz's work and am so glad to see her focused here on a great local site! I can highly recommend her to anyone needing photography of any kind.

    ReplyDelete