Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2012! A brand new year is upon us...a blank slate full of possibilities. The new year provides everyone with the opportunity to start fresh, take on new challenges, and expand our horizons. 2011 was a great year and I'm hoping 2012 will be even better.

(c) Hudson Valley Green

Here's a sneak peak of what's to come in January of 2012 here at Hudson Valley Green:

  • A giveaway featuring honey from White Oak Apiary, a small scale farm in Southeast (Putnam County). Give local honey as favors and show your guests that you and your significant other were "meant to bee". 
  • A feature on the Hudson Valley Seed Library. Think "green" and give seeds as favors for your wedding or bridal shower. (This post was bumped from my December list....life got a bit busy for me during the holiday season. My apologies!) 
  • A re-vamped list of barns in the Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountains available for event rentals. 

Hope that your holiday season was filled with laughter and love! And if you and your sweetie got engaged during the holidays, congrats! 

Happy Planning, 
Lizzie


p.s. Hudson Valley Green now has a Facebook page. Check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. I love honey! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the honey idea! I'll have to keep that in mind when we renew our wedding vows.

    ReplyDelete