Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Weekend Wedding Reading....


Hello and Happy Spring! Although we still have snow on the ground here in the Hudson Valley, I'm looking forward to warmer weather and some greenery. My daffodils were making a break for it before last week's blizzard and now I'm anxious to see if they survived this cold snap. Snow, hurry up and melt already!

Here are a few links from around the wedding web for your weekend perusal...enjoy.

So many great tidbits of wedding advice here.

Two news nerds find love. Such a sweet story.

Loving the vintage wedding dress trend. This dress would be amazing. Soft, unique, and inexpensive.

Check out these wine bottle candle holders (photo embedded in the blog post). So easy to DIY and so cool.

Need a wedding song? How about this one? Love me some Ray LaMontagne.

Happy Planning, 
Lizzie 

p.s. my apologies for the late post...Friday just seemed to get away from me! 

Photo Credit. Lizzie B. at Hudson Valley Green. What a great fortune to get! 

No comments:

Post a Comment