Monday, April 3, 2017

Weekend Wedding Reading



Hello there! My apologies for the late post, the family and I were in Burlington, Vermont having a little birthday get-away celebration for moi over the weekend. We had a great time and we highly recommend Burlington!

Big news here at HVG...this upcoming week I'll be interviewing Ana and Jacquelyn of Our Bridal Story, a bridal gown shop in NYC which specializes in gently used designer gowns. Stay tuned! 

Here are some fun links from around the wedding web...enjoy!

Some great tips on finding the perfect dress fit for your body type here.

A vintage wedding dress. So pretty.

I can't remember if I wore any fragrance on my wedding day. If I had to do it over again, I would wear either this for a warm but not too sweet scent or this just for fun.

If you are looking for great cosmetics that will fit in your bridal clutch, be sure to check out Stowaway.

In need of a wedding planner in the Catskills? Visit Elissa at Campfire & Romance

Happy Planning, 
Lizzie 

Photo Credit: Lizzie B., Hudson Valley Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment